Tuesday 7 January 2014

Why didn't anyone tell me this? Or one of the reasons ill be a bad mother

So i was as happy as Larry as I had a full set of nursery furniture which i had inherited from a dear friend, whose little girls I'm very close to. I ordered the mattress for the cot bed, and then my colleagues at work tell me: "What???? A new born can't sleep in the cot bed. You need a moses basket"

Now why the hell does a newborn need a bed for 6 weeks and then another bed?

And why did my colleagues give me the "I'm gonna call child services now" - look, when i suggested, fair enough, can't go on the cot bed, it can go on the sleep cot provided by the pram.

Im a bad mother. The kid ain't born yet and Im already a bad mother.

1 comment:

  1. aqui tens a solucao:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22751415

    ReplyDelete