Thursday 16 January 2014

Men

One of the wonderful things that has happened to me since I told people I was pregnant, was the reaction of my male colleagues and clients. Some of my clients know better than me how far along I am ( i mean they know the week!). Some others have put delivery alarms on their smart phones for C's push date.

And then there are those comments:

- "Oh thats wonderful news. One piece of advice, have a planned c-section"

- " Have you decided if you are gonna have natural or a scheduled c-section? My advice - c-section all the way, we were too posh to push"

- " Oh this weekend i tripped on a step and it was horrible, so much pain, pain like I've never experienced before. Pain like you will know in a few months time"

- (this one from my husband, when i feel cramps cos the baby is stepping on some body part of mine which therefore refuses to move - like a hip or something) - "trust me, i know exactly how you feel" (if you were wondering on the answer it involved and F and an Off and it was not Fudge OFF!

And so on and so on....

An in this context i found this pearl on Youtube and I had to share it....


No comments:

Post a Comment